Eight Washington Street
Beverly, MA • 01915
©2007 Glovsky & Glovsky LLC
Glovsky & Glovsky was established in 1917 as a family practice focused on community service. Though times have changed and the Firm has evolved to meet changing legal demands, the Glovsky & Glovsky of today remains true to that founding spirit.
The Firm was founded by Abraham ("Abe") Glovsky. Abe arrived from Russia as a young child and graduated from Boston University Law School at the age of 21. In addition to his law practice, Abe was highly active in many political and civic organizations, including the Community Chest (predecessor of the United Way) and B‘nai B'rith.
Abe's three sons were inspired by their father's passion. Henry, William and Bertram, all became lawyers, with Henry and Bertram joining the Firm. Henry served as a Massachusetts State Representative and Senator. Henry’s sons, John and Mark, became lawyers themselves, and continue to drive the Firm’s growth to this day.