Eight Washington Street
Beverly, MA • 01915
©2007 Glovsky & Glovsky LLC
Estate Planning and Administration can appear daunting, but is a necessary endeavor that impacts each of us. The planning process raises many questions and concerns.
To make the process meaningful, our lawyers take the time to understand your goals and walk you through step-by-step, designing an estate plan scaled to meet your needs. From basic wills to complex trust, tax and charitable planning, Glovsky & Glovsky delivers well-tailored products and, just as importantly, client peace of mind.
Among the services we provide are:
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, Declarations of Homestead
- Simple and Complex Tax Savings Trusts to minimize Income, Estate and Capital Gain Taxes (GRATs, CRUTs, QPRTs, ILITs, etc.)
- Asset Protection Plans for Nursing Home and other Creditor issues
- Inter-generational planning with generation-skipping consideration, use of disclaimers and other tools to coordinate the transition of assets among family members
- Charitable planning, Family Foundations